In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in Tennessee Heat Athletics, the undersigned:
- Agree that the parent(s) and/or legal guardian(s) will instruct the minor participant that prior to participating, he or she should inspect the facilities and equipment to be used, and if the participant believes anything is unsafe, he or she should immediately advise his or her coach or supervisor of such condition(s) and refuse to participate.
- Acknowledge and fully understand that each participant will be engaging in activities that involve risk of serious injury, including permanent disability and death, and severe social and economic losses which might result not only from their own actions, inactions, or negligence but the actions, inaction, and negligence of others, or the condition of the premises or of any equipment used. Further, that there may be other risks not known to us or not reasonably foreseeable at this time.
- Assume all the foregoing risks and accepts personal responsibility for the damages following such injury, permanent total disability or death.
- Release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Tennessee Heat Athletics, its affiliated clubs, their respective administrators, directors, agents, and other employees of the organization, other members/participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct event, all of which are hereinafter referred to as “releases,” from any and all liability to each of the undersigned, his or her heirs and net of kin for any and all claims, demands, losses or damages on account of injury, including death and damage to property, caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the releases or otherwise.
- Agree to allow minor participant to travel to and from all events, practices, games or other activities and hereby release all coaches, agents, assigns or other assistants or representatives from any liability whatsoever arising out of injury, sickness, or damages during said trips. Additionally, parent agrees to cover all expenses or any damage arising from your child’s misbehavior or negligence occurring in gymnasiums, hotels, restaurants, gas stations or other stops along the way.