(Please click and read thoroughly)
- Amateur Adult Athletic Waiver and Release of Liability
- TN Heat Sports Statement of Faith
- Heat Head Coaches Expectations
- Concussion Awareness Information for Coaches
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Education and Information for Coaches and Sport Liaison
- Sexual Abuse and Molestation Prevention Policy
Online Coaches Participation Form (click below)
If you have not yet completed a background check as a coach for the Tennessee Heat, please click on the link below to complete this requirement:
- Verified Volunteers Background Check (3rd Party Website)
Every year our coaches are required to complete concussion training. Please click on the link below and submit your completed training certificate to the TN Heat sport Liaison.
For TN Heat coaching staff to remain up-to-date and compliant with health training and insurance requirements our coaches must become certified in CPR training. This training is provided for the coaches by TN Heat, but coaches must contact Kristi Scott (email@example.com or 615-480-6657) to request their private course code.