The Tennessee Heat Football Program has bee n in existence since 2008. We play both 8 man and 11 man football games. It is our goal to use the platform of football to teach young men Biblical values such as love, hope, discipline, identity, accountability, leadership, teamwork, excellence, integrity, humility, courage and respect. Representing Jesus Christ both on and off the field is what we teach. We challenge our athletes to live out these values both today and for the rest of their lives.
Our program consists of homeschooled athletes grades 6th-12th, including both Middle + High School teams. Please contact our Head Coach, Ryan Scott at 615-414-6010 if you have questions or are interested in joining the program.
2022 Ad Sponsor Form
2022 Football Schedules & Season Information
- 2022 Heat High School Game Schedule (PDF)
- 2022 Heat Middle School Game Schedule (TBA soon)
- Spring practices/workouts are open to incoming 6-12th grade homeschool students at NO COST or commitment for the 2022 season and will officially start on Tuesday, February 1, 2022. Training will be each week on Tuesdays + Thursdays from 4-6pm at Charlie Daniels Park as well as every Saturday from 10am-Noon.
- The season officially begins on Monday, July 11, 2022 with our Player/Parent meeting at 6pm at Charlie Daniels Park. The meeting is mandatory for all players and their parents/guardians and will conclude at 7pm. We will do strength and conditioning testing of all players following the meeting that night.
- Cost for participation in 2022 is $800.00 for high school and $500.00 for middle school. This fee is due on July 11, 2022 at the meeting. Scholarship help is available so please let Coach Scott know if needed. Also, an additional $200.00 fee will be due in October 2022 if we get invited to the NHSA event for the high school team.
- Middle School (6-8th grade) and High School (9-12th grade) season practices will officially begin on Tuesday, July 12th. The weekly practice schedules are as follows:
- High School = Mondays, Tuesdays + Thursdays 5-8:30pm / Wednesdays 3-5pm / Fridays 3-6pm (July only)
- Middle School = Mondays, Tuesdays + Thursdays 4-7pm / Wednesdays 3-5pm / Fridays 3-6pm (July only)