The Tennessee Heat Football Program has been in existence since 2008. We play both 8 man and 11 man football games. It is our goal to use the platform of football to teach young men Biblical values such as love, hope, discipline, identity, accountability, leadership, teamwork, excellence, integrity, humility, courage and respect. Representing Jesus Christ both on and off the field is what we teach. We challenge our athletes to live out these values both today and for the rest of their lives.
Our program consists of homeschooled athletes grades 6th-12th, including both Middle + High School teams. Please contact our Head Coach, Ryan Scott at 615-414-6010 if you have questions or are interested in joining the program.
2024 Heat Football Details:
- Spring practices/workouts are open to incoming 6-12th grade homeschool students at NO COST or commitment for the 2024 season and will officially start on Tuesday, February 6, 2024. Training will be each week on Tuesdays + Thursdays from 4-6pm at Charlie Daniels Park as well as every Saturday from 10am-Noon.
- The season officially begins on Monday, July 8, 2024 with our Player/Parent meeting at 6pm at Charlie Daniels Park. The meeting is mandatory for all players and their parents/guardians and will conclude at 7pm. Both teams will condition after the meeting and practice will end at 8pm.
- Our middle and high school teams have integrated practice throughout the season. The weekly practice schedule for both middle and high school teams are as follows:
- Mondays, Tuesdays + Thursdays 4-8pm / Fridays 4-8pm (July only)
- Cost for participation in 2024 is $950.00 for high school and $650.00 for middle school. This fee is due on July 8, 2024 at the meeting. Also, an additional $250.00 fee will be due in October 2024 if we get invited to the NHSA event for the high school team. Scholarship help is available so please let Coach Scott know if needed.