The Tennessee Heat Football Program has been in existence since 2008. We play both 8 man and 11 man football games. It is our goal to use the platform of football to teach young men Biblical values such as love, hope, discipline, identity, accountability, leadership, teamwork, excellence, integrity, humility, courage and respect. Representing Jesus Christ both on and off the field is what we teach. We challenge our athletes to live out these values both today and for the rest of their lives.
Our program consists of homeschooled athletes grades 6th-12th, including both Middle + High School teams. Please contact our Head Coach, Ryan Scott at 615-414-6010 if you have questions or are interested in joining the program.
2020 Football Results
- Download the 2020 TN Heat Game Schedule (Updated) (PDF)
2021 Football Schedules
- 2021 Heat High School Game Schedule (PDF)
- TN HEAT FOOTBALL 2021 – High School Practice Schedule (PDF)
- 2021 Heat Middle School Game Schedule (PDF)
- TN HEAT FOOTBALL 2021 – Middle School Practice Schedule (PDF)